Monday, March 25, 2013

Color Inspiration


While the school calendar says it is Spring Break,
our most recent snowstorms have left the landscape void of color.

As a native of Colorado, I know that March is often our snowiest month.
I love snow and its peaceful effect on my soul, but I'm yearning for the colors of spring!

I'm participating in an Open House with my sister at the home of our wonderful friend next month and I wanted to design some stitched stationery to sell.
I was inspired by some beautiful paper I found and went to work at my sewing machine:


Once I got sewing, I couldn't stop.  
Combinations of patterns and layouts were blooming before my eyes!


I even found some chartreuse Japanese tape that begged to be incorporated.


I'm thrilled with the start of this happy collection! 
I hope that these cards will be used for hand-written notes of thanksgiving and adoration and that the recipient of these notes will feel the HAPPsewn into each one.

How are you incorporating color into your spring?

Love, live and create intentionally,
Kristi

1 comment: